At The Priory, we believe in the motto ‘Achievement for All, Guided by God’ and that all our decisions must be guided by this belief. Our faith team strongly believes in promoting the school’s ethos and are great role models to the rest of the school. Members of the team represent their peers in issues connected to RE, prayer, collective worship and church services.
Our ‘Faith Team’ is made up of two children from each KS2 class and is led by Mr Pate. We hold weekly Faith Team meetings where we discuss our activities and plan for future projects. We believe in having a strong pupils' voice and strongly encourage the children to think of their own ideas and how to promote our school values.
· Assessing collective worship and songs.
· Evaluating prayer tables.
· Planning and leading collective worship.
· Running charity competitions.
· Engaging with the local community to be ‘courageous advocates’.
· To promote the views of the school.
· To maintain the school ethos.
· To communicate ideas with the rest of the school.
FAITH TEAM MEMBERS